Our Forum Our Say
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum Our Say

THIS IS THE PLACE FOR BANNED USERS TO KP WITHOUT FEARING THE WAND OF INFRACTION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny

+3
death_inferno
Affinity-.
gaR[L]ic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 am

gaR[L]ic

gAR[L]ic
Veteran Join Date: Dec 2007
Infractions: 2/0 (0)

I too, am quitting dotasg. bye suckers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for starters
i am sick of this fking bull going on in dotasg
i am even more sick at the fact that people have to pay to not play in the winterchill competition itself
i am sick at the fact that the dotasg crew goes banning every1 just for the slightest comment.

okay to the mother f uc king dreamchazerz aka tomodog
_|_ you
i mean if u wana have power and abuse it. go on ur warcraft standard go paly with computer! and greedisgood. dun fking come here act one big fk loyal mod liddat.
besides i guess u just wana stroke some thomas c0ck here so that u can become an important figure in dotasg DAM SEXPOSED. use ur brain and go stroke some1 more important pls.

thomas -> so i fcuking thought that showing good customer service was coming out with a side event for those who din make it in time for the registration for 32 slots. woot and then here comes the twist, ur making them pay f u c k on this if u wana make more money smarter abit la make it a 64 team competition. SO HUM JI LIAO put 32 slots scared no one join then when good response u f uc k urself up totally by being greedy. seriously gtfo on this man

okay next this brings up the point of ALMOST every of ur mods are leaving, GUESS WHY? dam ur right. they found out u were f uc king preying on FREE labour. and f uc k even u screwed urself up this time so bad i dun think they would even feel sorry for you.

which brings me to the next point i wana stress out.
_|_ YOU
by banning one by one people who oppose you do u think others will be afraid of you? well i guess not actaully, maybe just that one DOG left a.k.a tomoDOG.

with ur stupidity of banning and getting rid of all your i would say most loyal forum-ers wow. pissing em off making them so fcuking dulan with u that they would just leave and not even be bother when they got banned. guess why? they finally found out how fked up this place is.

so dun u fking get it u screwed u and ur forum-ers and best of all u SCREWED WC PARTICIPANTS. havent u got any brains yet to fking think that if u keep banning people and people keep pulling out of the competition ur competition would deem failure. or are u using this to just earn some free 55 BUCKS from all those who have banned players in it.

DAM THE TRUTH HURTS

so dun u fking get it? u think just because u got these top team players to come post some bull crap one the forum doesnt mean it will help u drag support for the stupid decision u made?

why dun u fking be a man for once? step up, say sorry to people u have offended. i dun see why u cant do such a simple thing. seriously admit to being stupid for once say sorry can ler.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO?

u go around pm-ing peoples msn. WHO IS POISONING YOUR MIND? WHO IS ADDING YOU INTO MASS CONVERSATIONS AND POISONING YOU?

im sorry sir but in fact the one who has been poison-ed is yourself. ALL THAT FKING POISON CAME FROM NO ONE BUT YOURSELF. thats the dam truth.

you know what, to tell you the truth when i came here this place was peaceful and all, and i was impressed at how the forums was managed.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

im even more impressed at how ur stupidity can screw this forum up in just a span of 2 days. dam joke pls. just over 300 bucks. so the questions remains doing it for community or yourself?

im sure this saga has already generated enough views on site for your Ads here. so why not just come out and fking apologise for a wrong decision. why hide behind your square screeen and not face the public for once?

you keep good remarks and delete bad ones. are you just afraid that people might think bad bout this site. but pls open your eyes, EVERYONE is leaving awww....... like i said to tomoDOG if u cant take critics F U C K | O F F.

okay i myself am tired of writing bout how sucky your forum has become.
and i know i will be banned after this. BUT WHO GIVES A FCUK man.
time for you to do some soul-searching. frenship with the community of a mere 300 bucks in exchange for this? i hope u really sit down and think

if you cant do that then im sorry but you have lost yet another forum-er to this deadly POISON in your brain. youthinkyoufunny thomas!

okay goodbye dotasg

2check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 am

Affinity-.

Footman

woo spam spam

3check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 am

death_inferno

Peon

i jus saw it on dotasg.
good one.
but no use , losers never learn.
fuck dotasg , lets just make good use of this website from today onwards.

4check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 am

gunspark

loloolool nice own Very Happy

5check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 pm

MiewMiew

Totally awesome man! xD bounce bounce

6check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

garlic is another idol ;p

http://www.d-a-r-r-e-nn.blogspot.com

7check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:35 am

Affinity-.

Footman

darren shld stop spamming

8check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

eugene shld stop spamming

9check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am

Zyinc

Peon

garlic you have grown fatter since the last time i saw you. sigh. affraid

10check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:50 pm

gaR[L]ic

duh like fat x10
all that food omg

11check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Empty Re: check this out. ^^ youthinkyoufunny Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

TO LIVE IS TO BE ABLE TO EAT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum