Our Forum Our Say
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Forum Our Say

THIS IS THE PLACE FOR BANNED USERS TO KP WITHOUT FEARING THE WAND OF INFRACTION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dRaGoN's Neutral post

+2
dArrenoloGy-
dRaGoN
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty dRaGoN's Neutral post Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm

dRaGoN

Peon

Ok time to speak out from a neutral view point (I actually got read the entire essay right from the start but was lazy to type essays like SoloZ and the others.

Papa in his latest post say SoloZ did apologise but it was not sincere but ok really from a neutral view point I have no idea how he could link that sentence as sincere and the action of removing hurtful posts from the blog as no sincere

The latest post also mentioned how he extended a helping hand by adding more slots and getting slapped in return.

This I believe is not really true because from what i seen during the +6 slots periods I believe I did not see a single comment from SoloZ and friends that i could classify as a *slap*. Really , really from a neutral view point I truly saw those posts as constructive criticism and questions regarding why $55 x 6 needed for online compy and that online compy's security is lax (maphacking etc etc)

Ok Papa can really refuses to answer these questions for all I can say but the problem came at this time.

Tomo poked his nose into the post and very quickly banned SoloZ after a few posts and giving a "I ban you because you disturb me" play majong which I have not seen any admins in DotaSG do before since my date.

This caused alot of anger for SoloZ and his friends and I mean it. When Papa did not warn him and Tomo rebutted with some extremely unlikely answers , it only served to add more salt to the wound [OIL TO FIRE USED UNTIL I SIAN)

Obviously you do not see someone with like the Minster Of Justice come and give a Jailed for Life sentence to a poitical criminal and gives the public/criminal I jail you for life because you disturb me drink coffee. Funny?Yes thats what happened to SoloZ.

However I must say that Papa was not completely blind to SoloZ's cause , he did unban him to allow him to reply but then banning him back again was the another big mistake although this time its not a "Jail For Life".

And to keep on promise on being neutral , this is where SoloZ fault came in yes he did gathered supporters and went on what we could say a strike which snowballed till it went of his control and became a riot (Flaming)

This is the part where I myself was in the wrong. Yes i helped SkySkySky posted the really flammable and insulting post but honestly from the bottom of my heart I can say that I REALLY did not see the content except for the front sentences of I am posting as a neutral party and yes many will say how could you not see the big words and colors on it but try looking at the words in notepad form.

Yes SkySkySky sent it to me using msn and in NotePad form and when you look at it you will realise that the entire flaming part becomes unclear with all <color> etc etc But to repost it without question was also a mistake on my part which i admit and therefore i will apologise and a sincere one at that.

I am Sorry DotaSG_PaPa that post was really insulting after I look at it but the rage at that instant did make me look at the issue in a totally different light then but I do not ask that you unban me...I just need you to accept it.

And yes Papa did the +6 to please every1 but it really backfired but when we look at the past 2 years which everyone had so much fun like SummerFury and the Pro Power Player system.

All these could not have been done without Papa's effort so I ask that Everyone in the Code Of Silence and DotaSG PLEASE STOP THE FLAMING

2nd last thing Papa , to tell you the truth about SoloZ saying about how you treat the stuff. Yea its quite true , cause last year's CAPL winter Open SoloZ and LaNce did complain and chant to me and FreakShow about it during the Entire Trip At The Mrt

Last Please Unban xsomebodyx aka zE I really see no reason why he's being banned and really he is a very helpful guy especially in the Info Tech City section (:

-dRaGoN

LaNce / Killua Thanks for fighting for my unban may you guys R.I.P [Rest In Pieces] xDDD

btw who can help me repost this on DotaSG pls do pm me at msn

*EDIT*
nvm i found that some1 to help me post Smile

2dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

;D dragon
ur owning

http://www.d-a-r-r-e-nn.blogspot.com

3dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

dRaGoN

Peon

so many people before me own so much i see liao also want own abit ;D

4dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 am

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

lolol
i dono how u all find the mood to type such long essays
after leaving sec sch
tats it
no more long stories for me

5dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 am

dRaGoN

Peon

omg you spammer 47 posts liao ._.
leave sec sch for 3 months very sian nothing do so write essay kill time Very Happy

6dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 am

Affinity-.

Footman

woo good. spam

7dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

eugene shld stop spamming

8dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Affinity-.

Footman

darren shld stop spamming

9dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Justinny

you both should stop spamming. Can i start spamming? D:

10dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 pm

dArrenoloGy-

Knight

no. justinny
u spam we ban u
=x

11dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 pm

SoloZ

SoloZ
Peon

Ignore him

12dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 pm

dRaGoN

Peon

spammers :p [yes including you too soloz]

13dRaGoN's Neutral post Empty Re: dRaGoN's Neutral post Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 am

Zyinc

Peon

wtf seriously stop spamming later i need go out one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]